As a civil plumber, Wollongong based JSC Plumbing, works efficiently and effectively on Illawarra and Sydney infrastructure projects. Our qualified team is equipped for all civil plumbing work, including stormwater, sewerage and water.
JSC is proud to have a history of civil plumbing projects conducted with skill and professionalism. In addition to their standard training, our fully qualified civil plumbers hold Rail Industry Worker certification. Thus we are available able to take on civil plumbing jobs on railways throughout Australia.
Our Civil Plumbers at Work
Wollongong civil plumbing—Church St
On this local civil plumbing job, we upgraded the safety provisions on this Church Street property. This involved the addition of a booster hydrant and hot tap for 100mm fire service.
The job included road opening and repair, as well as the fire hydrant set up. Work was complex with traffic and public safety in mind, but our team delivered professional results as expected.
Civil Plumbing in Sydney, Substation—Forest Rd. Hurstville
This Hurstville substation needed a stormwater holding tank in order to help manage flooding around the facility. We installed an on-site stormwater detention (OSD) tank for this purpose.
The job also included excavation in preparation for the new installation. Like many older subtations, the facility also needed an oil separator which we installed.
Excavation and Storm Water drains
We own and use excavators and other specialised tools for:
- Trench digging for laying or replacing pipes
- Cutting and laying concrete as required
- Stormwater drains and water diversion
- Sewer installation and renewal
If your civil plumbing job requires excavation work, give JSC a call!
At JSC Plumbing, excavation is an important part of what we do. Whether we are digging trenches for pipe laying, or clearing a collapsed stormwater drain, we’re no strangers to heavy-duty digging! With JSC on the job, you won’t need to hire a separate excavation service. We use our own machines and operators for all plumbing excavation work, allowing you to save time and money.
Our compact excavator machines
We have two JCB excavators available for civil works, for use as required:
- JCB 8018 CTS mini excavator: The smaller of our excavators is barely one metre wide, so it can fit into almost any space you might require. If you need a trench, garden bed or other area excavated in a very tight space, our mighty mini 8018 is the answer.
- JCB 8035 ZTS mini excavator: Do you have a somewhat bigger job in mind? At just 1750mm wide, the 8035 ZTS is still significantly smaller than an ordinary excavator, making it convenient for most operations. With zero tail swing, the cab pivots entirely over the treads, requiring less clearance for the excavation process.
Because we operate our own machinery, there’s no need for a third-party contractor who may or may not have experience with our particular models. Any excavation involved with your job will be carried out in a quick, efficient manner by an experienced and proven operator. Plus, since we include the cost of operation in your quote, you won’t find any nasty surprises or hidden costs!
Contact JSC Plumbing
If you require a civil plumber in Wollongong or Sydney regions, call JSC Plumbing today on 0422 758 071.